Wow, you guys! This post is LONG overdue! I've been so busy eating my way around Columbus and making goodies for my home-bakery business, that I've neglected sharing any goodie recipes with you all. Today that ends with these delicious chocolate peanut butter cookie dough bites! They're super easy to make and are made with just a handful of healthy ingredients!
SERVINGS: 5 cups
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH LAYER:
- 3 tbs coconut flour
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 1 scoop peanut butter protein powder - I use Orgain Plant-based Peanut Butter
- 2 tbs all natural peanut butter
- 2 tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or more if needed)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
-1 tbs unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1. Line a muffin tin with 5 cupcake liners.
2. Combine all cookie dough layer ingredients and mix until combined. Start with 1-2 tbs of milk, but add more as needed until you get a "cookie dough" consistency.
3. Divide dough up into 5 cupcake liners and smash down to fill the entire bottom of each liner.
4. Microwave chocolate chips in short increments until melted. Mine only took 30 seconds!
5. Pour melted chocolate into each liner and spread it around so it covers cookie dough layer. Put cups in the freezer until set!
6. Enjoy! And don't eat them all at once!
These can be stored in the freezer, but I put mine into the fridge, once set, to allow them to soften up a bit. That way they are more of a cookie dough consistency when you bite into them!
If you try this recipe, please tag me on instagram @fooditarian_ventures and let me know what you think!